Globally we deliver over 320,000 authentic, world-class meals every day, these meals are dished up by our portfolio of brands - dnata, Alpha Flight Group, Alpha LSG and En Route. Working to stringent deadlines and exacting standards, we take pride in every smile our dishes evoke - a trait recognized by numerous airlines around the world. Over the years we have been awarded best caterer by a wide number of airlines and are driven by a desire to deliver for our customers, and their customers, every day.
Why join dnata?
- Be part of a small start-up team, with great opportunity for growth
- Be part of a global award winning group
- Medical, Dental & Vision Cover
- Additional co-contributions towards your retirement fund
- Paid annual vacation
- Over-time premiums
- Free daily meal
Drivers are responsible for the safe transport and delivery of temperature controlled food and related goods from the catering facility to the aircraft.
This role involves shift work (days/afternoons/nights), weekends and holidays. Overtime maybe required based on operational and seasonal needs.
This role involves working outdoors in variable weather conditions.
- Hold a current driver's license
- Hold a current Class 5 license or Class 3 CDL
- Be able to safely manually handle (lift) loads of up to 50 lbs
- Have the right to work and reside in BC, Canada
- Hold a current Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) OR be eligible for RAIC
- Previous experience driving aircraft catering vehicles is highly advantageous
- Previous experience driving in an airside / airport environment is highly advantageous